Larry Jaques

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:45:20 -0500, the inscrutable "Ed Huntress"
spake:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .

I borrowed one from my library last Friday for free; that and another
one on fishing knots and nets. I was curious about the netting knot.

I can do those in my sleep. The year I graduated from high school I borrowed
my uncle's net shuttles and made a 24' seine out of nylon net line. It took
me most of the summer. g

Right, that struck me as I was reading that book. I may still make a
shuttle and play around with netting, just for kicks. It could be a
handy survival skill some day. Y'know, when herds of commies come
rushing across my lawn.

It was for netting mullet in Florida, for bait. The return on my effort was
maybe...um....20 cents/hour...

Got a raise, eh? Mullet is a fish that reminds me of crappie. I've
never tasted one and really don't think I want to.

The Titanic. The Hindenburg. + http://www.diversify.com
The Clintons. + Website & Graphic Design