Andy Hill

TCS wrote:
On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:58:08 GMT, Michael Daly wrote:
On 28-Jan-2005, "George E. Cawthon" wrote:

Are there any LED lights that can do a wide beam? Are there any that you'd
actually consider using to light a path at night?

So far, all the ones I've seen have been just toys.

Any decent camping / outdoors store (REI, etc.) will have a good
selection...mostly of the headlamp variety. I have one made by Black Diamond
that's at least 3 years old, and still works great for nighttime trail running.
I would assume the newer models are even better.