Patriarch

(J T) wrote in news:3085-41FD68D1-106@storefull-
3156.bay.webtv.net:

Sun, Jan 30, 2005, 4:16pm (EST-1)

(Patriarch) wants to know:
So just what _are_ your responsibilities, as representative of the
woodworking deities? Besides the virgins thing, I mean?
I'd tell you, but then the Woodworking Gods would curse you.

Evidently they already did. Saturday, what was supposed to be a 'cruise
past this new quilt shop - they won't be open' turned into a 90 minute, $75
minor fabric acquistion thing. And I had a table top and legs to cut,
another piece needing sanding and color coat, and wanted to play on the
lathe for a while.

I turned out the shop lights at 11:00 pm. The sewing machine was still
running in her workroom at 2:30 am...

Patriarch,
evidently not the gods' best friend...