Martin H. Eastburn

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 18:24:18 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Sigh..probably be simpler and cheaper to pour the entire back yard in
concrete.

Id not mind finding a quarter acre of PSP though...

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown

I gather that PSP is one of those rare military items which is
completely used up by repeated recycling. At least I've never seen any
of it surplus, come to think of it.

--RC
"Sometimes history doesn't repeat itself. It just yells
'can't you remember anything I've told you?' and lets
fly with a club.
-- John W. Cambell Jr.

My bet it is simply left in place.
Martin