effi

We will be building a new house in the next 3 months or so and I need
to pick out an HVAC system for heating, cooling, and humidity control.

I would like some direction as to the best places to read-up and get
educated on what to look for and what to look out for in choosing
system type, brand, contractor, etc.

Many thanks.

http://mb-soft.com/solar/saving.html
"Free Home Air Conditioning!
Save Money on Your Electric Bills!
....this system was invented and designed by a nuclear physicist!...And the
coolest (pun intended) part of this is that all of the comfort in the house
is PRECISELY identical to that when using conventional air conditioning. The
temperature and humidity levels will be identical"