Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
Does anyone have any thoughts about what this guy has told me? Is he
nuts about the temperature or comfort level?
Thanks again...

Sounds like a good setup. PEX Tubing is good for the application in the
radiant heat as it can take 180 degrees.
http://www.ppfahome.org/pressure.html

In my house the coldest part of the floor is near the door so having a bit
more heat there is probably a very good idea. In my house, the baseboard
heating does very little and the vents are closed. Heating the room is not
a consideration, but with a ceramic floor, it would be very nice to have it
warmed a bit. It only have to reach 100 degrees to feel comfy with bare
feet.