TURTLE

"curmudgeon" wrote in message
Do you believe heated sq. ft are estimated the same as unheated?!
This is a garage.

This is Turtle.

No i don't know exactly and don't have housing contractor wrote on my shirt, but
i was give him a yard stick to estimate a cost of the short fall and just giving
him a '' ideal '' to where to start estimating the short fall.

Now I'm a HVAC contractor and if i put a 2.5 ton cooling system in your house
and the contract called for a 3 ton cooling system. Would you tell me to forget
about it because you was a nice guy and did not want to upset me?

TURTLE