Stefek Zaba

Rod Hewitt wrote:
Has anyone else seen the article TO DIE FOR by Caroline Roux, The Guardian
Weekend/January 29?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/weekend/st...399860,00.html

Sigh. I hadn't; but whoever NICEIC hired as a PR company has clearly
been doing an effective job... this reporter's been well-blinded with
Frightening Numbers, which as usual fail to distinguish between fixed
wiring and faulty appliances, and lives in the happy middle-class urban
bubble where regulation actually has an *effect*. Where's Brass Eye when
you need 'em? ;-)

Seems that Part P is starting to be mentioned in the more general media at
last. Funny how little I noticed before in came into force.

Yes - the canapes-and-Krug from the PRs seem to have been extended to
the Archer's scriptwriter too: Mike Tucker's moaning on [nothing new
there] about how hard it is to get an electrician in for his new build,
as they're all so busy with work 'now that these new regulations have
come in'.