AAvK

I do have a number of planes ... if I were forced to rid myself of all but
one, that one would be the Veritas Low Angle Block Plane. My next plane
purchase will be a good "shoulder" plane for cleaning up of tenons
FWIW, YMMV, ITSFWI, et cetera ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04

I thought of that during thinking of designing and building my workbench
and realized I will need to smooth the tennons, cut them slightly oversized
and then shape them to perfection, so, the one kind of wooden plane not
made currently are skew blade shoulder/rabbet planes, because you're cutting
across grain. There's always several on eBay at any one time. I bought a
few for around $10 each, as long as there was a long blade length included,
and in good enough condition to be tuned up, no cracks allowed. Just a
suggestion.

--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com