pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show
wrote back on Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:03:50 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 18:24:18 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Sigh..probably be simpler and cheaper to pour the entire back yard in
concrete.

Id not mind finding a quarter acre of PSP though...

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown

I gather that PSP is one of those rare military items which is
completely used up by repeated recycling. At least I've never seen any
of it surplus, come to think of it.

Considering the logistics issues involved, I'd believe it would be one
of those items which if declared surplus, you have to go fetch it where is,
as is.

South Pacific seems to be a likely place.

Or you might be able to scrounge up some PAP - same stuff, but made of
Aluminum. Air transportable.
--
pyotr filipivich.