Larry Jaques

On 30 Jan 2005 14:28:58 -0800, the inscrutable jim rozen
spake:

In article , Don Bruder says...

Hmmm... Now that I think about it, maybe that's why I dont have any use
for the so-called "humor" of "The Mark & Brian Show" and similar on the
radio, or 95+% of the so called "comedy" shows on TV either... I just
can't find a viewing angle that allows "stupid" to be mistaken for
"funny".

Because I don't watch TV at all, I cannot comment on the presence
or absence of humor in those shows.

****coms? NEVER!

I do know that the ebay auction got a good laugh out of me.
Especially the comments about Vin Diesel's acting career!

Hey, whassamatta you? I happen to LIKE Diesel's films. All of 'em.
And his women co-stars: Asia Argento, Michelle Rodriguez, Eva Mendes,
Rhada Mitchell, Jordana Brewster have all been TOTAL hotties!

Good auction prose 'n 'pics, BTW.

Thesaurus: Ancient reptile with excellent vocabulary
http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications