jim rozen

Default LMAO real "good news" ebay auction

The antidote to the a$$hole fundies with all the "good news everyone"
$#!t that's been here recently: an amusing ebay auction for your
enjoyment:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7950478533&catego ry=33557

Be sure to check out the comments listed as well...

Jim

please reply to:
Don Bruder

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7950478533
&category=33557

Be sure to check out the comments listed as well...

I guess maybe I'm just weird, but for some reason, I fail, utterly and
completely, to see anything that bears the slightest resemblance to
humor in that auction.

Stupidity on a absolutely monumental scale, yes - PLENTY of that - but
not so much as a trace of even the most insignificant scrap of humor.

Hmmm... Now that I think about it, maybe that's why I dont have any use
for the so-called "humor" of "The Mark & Brian Show" and similar on the
radio, or 95+% of the so called "comedy" shows on TV either... I just
can't find a viewing angle that allows "stupid" to be mistaken for
"funny".

Oh well...

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
See http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd/main/contact.html for full details.
Eric R Snow

On 30 Jan 2005 09:18:10 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

The antidote to the a$$hole fundies with all the "good news everyone"
$#!t that's been here recently: an amusing ebay auction for your
enjoyment:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7950478533&catego ry=33557

Be sure to check out the comments listed as well...

Jim

Jim,
Thanks for the link. It sure brightened up my day!. The guy running
the auction has a great sense of humor.
ERS
jmiguez

Sorry Don, I too am with Jim on this one. I thought it was cute. The
guy is witty and he doesn't take himself too seriously.

BTW - I don't watch the sit-coms either. I consider most of them
stupid, as well as an insult to men and fathers.

John

jim rozen

In article , Don Bruder says...

Hmmm... Now that I think about it, maybe that's why I dont have any use
for the so-called "humor" of "The Mark & Brian Show" and similar on the
radio, or 95+% of the so called "comedy" shows on TV either... I just
can't find a viewing angle that allows "stupid" to be mistaken for
"funny".

Because I don't watch TV at all, I cannot comment on the presence
or absence of humor in those shows.

I do know that the ebay auction got a good laugh out of me.
Especially the comments about Vin Diesel's acting career!

Jim

please reply to:

Ted Edwards

jmiguez wrote:

BTW - I don't watch the sit-coms either. I consider most of them
stupid, as well as an insult to men and fathers.

Anything that needs a laugh track can't be very funny.

Ted

DOC

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Don Bruder says...

Because I don't watch TV at all, I cannot comment on the presence
or absence of humor in those shows.

Ah! Another closet watchamacallem (that doesn't watch TV) and has
recently decided to "come out"!!

Welcome to da club. :-)oooooooo

A recent article quoted some research showing that
for each extra hour a day that you watch TV, your chances of contracting
alzheimer's increases by approximately 30%

AKA, TV makes you stupid!

DOC

robot swap meet http://www.robot-one.ca

Larry Jaques

On 30 Jan 2005 14:28:58 -0800, the inscrutable jim rozen
spake:

In article , Don Bruder says...

****coms? NEVER!

I do know that the ebay auction got a good laugh out of me.
Especially the comments about Vin Diesel's acting career!

Hey, whassamatta you? I happen to LIKE Diesel's films. All of 'em.
And his women co-stars: Asia Argento, Michelle Rodriguez, Eva Mendes,
Rhada Mitchell, Jordana Brewster have all been TOTAL hotties!

Good auction prose 'n 'pics, BTW.

Thesaurus: Ancient reptile with excellent vocabulary
http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications

jim rozen

In article , Larry Jaques says...

Hey, whassamatta you? I happen to LIKE Diesel's films. All of 'em.

Hey, he could even grow up to become the governor of California
some day. Stranger things have happened!!

Jim

please reply to: