Larry Green

so then by your stats then, my being a white christian male I am a minority
ha

As a "white christian male" you are most certainly in a minority in
terms of a global population!

FACT: There are more 'non-whites' than 'whites' in this world.

FACT: There are more 'non-Xtians' than 'Xtians' in this world (do not
forget to include those people with a brain that can think for
themselves without the need of religious claptrap/propaganda!)

FACT: There are more females than males in this world.

So as a "white christian male" you are in a minority......FACT!

The chances are you are even in a minority in a 'white christian'
grouping as there are probably more "white christian females" than
"white christian males"!

--
Larry Green