Lesley

Isn't that like asking the fox to recommend a type of lock to use for
the hen house doors?

I only ask because I too will be making a choice this summer. I have
no central heating system in my house and after the winter is over and
I can think clearly, I will have a system installed in my house. No
way can I see letting the guy who is going to earn money from the job
make the decisions about what I should or shouldn't have. That is just
a blatant conflict of interest! The original poster asked the same
question I'm asking now--isn't there some industry standard information
sources that a person can read to learn about each choice and make
their own decision--at least about what TYPE of system to put in (i.e.,
baseboard, radiant, forced air, etc.).??

Lesley