jaime

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 09:56:04 -0800, (Glenna Rose)
wrote:

Which end of the hammer *does* one use to open a can of paint?

Personally I use a flathead screwdriver.

Everyone knows you drive a nail with a shoe, preferably a high-heeled
shoe. Those 4-inch spikes from the sixties would be the preferred model
unless there are some 5-inch spikes around. One must consider the skill
involved in hitting the nail head square on with that tiny spike (while
using the flexible shoe body as the handle!). And some guys don't think
women are skilled in wood-working!

You know, I have ruined more pairs of spiked heels doing that.