Luigi Zanasi

On Saturday 29 Jan 2005 4:52 pm, Larry Jaques scribbled:

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:53:38 +0000, the inscrutable Luigi Zanasi
spake:

(e) "We could bring it in/We can't bring them in anymore."

Like JOAT says, life is good.

Poor WeeGee. Good customer service is simply rampant up there, isn't
it? (You Suck.)

I forgot the best part: the tool section is straight ahead as you walk
in the door (no need to turn) and there is no cage for the tools like I
saw in a HD in Montreal. The SOP is usually prefaced with an initial
involuntary ablution of the General 350 with Biesemeyer clone fence.

--
Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email