jaime

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 08:59:47 -0600, Joe Wells
wrote:

Um, I guess this means that you won't be involved in the discussions of
Robin Hartl's anatomy?

Nope. :-)

The wReck has often been compared to an old General Store. You know, with
old men playing checkers in front of a pot-bellied stove, swapping stories
(lies). You'll see lots of great stuff about woodworking, but also a
fair amount of Off Topic discussion that interests the denizens here.
So you may see threads about politics, woodworking, the econonmy,
woodworking, tools, job hunting, woodworking, cooking, and maybe even
woodworking.

No problem. I don't mind off topic stuff.

Yes, I suppose the jabs, name-calling, and rehashing of past mistakes is a
guy thing. It's just how we're wired, I suppose.

yes I know. I had a recent boyfriend (now an ex-bf) who reminded me of
this constantly.