Rotty

"GrayMatter" wrote in message
I have some Stainless Steel pieces (several feet in length) that currently
have a brushed finish. I want to buff / polish these to a mirror finish.
I have a new bench grinder, but I have no experiece with buffing wheels and
compounds. Due to the amount of material, I would prefer to do as little
by hand (sandpaper) as possible, but I ultimately want a nice end result.
What products (stitched wheel, felt wheel, firmness of either, compounds,
etc) do I need to accomplish this? I have tried some buffing, but many of
the deeper original scratches remain.

Any details on procedures and products would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi, Have a look at this site, very helpfull for a first timer.
Regards. Ben