Don Bruder

In article ,
jim rozen wrote:

The antidote to the a$$hole fundies with all the "good news everyone"
$#!t that's been here recently: an amusing ebay auction for your
enjoyment:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7950478533
&category=33557

Be sure to check out the comments listed as well...

I guess maybe I'm just weird, but for some reason, I fail, utterly and
completely, to see anything that bears the slightest resemblance to
humor in that auction.

Stupidity on a absolutely monumental scale, yes - PLENTY of that - but
not so much as a trace of even the most insignificant scrap of humor.

Hmmm... Now that I think about it, maybe that's why I dont have any use
for the so-called "humor" of "The Mark & Brian Show" and similar on the
radio, or 95+% of the so called "comedy" shows on TV either... I just
can't find a viewing angle that allows "stupid" to be mistaken for
"funny".

Oh well...

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
See http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd/main/contact.html for full details.