Aaron:
most of us here have lost a lot of time and money helping someone to
develop a product. therefore the synicism you are witnessing. I
pesonally lost a weeks free time and about $250 when I built a silent
winch mechanism for a roadshow company to move the stage curtains.
When it arrived, the receiver claimed that the shafts were broken.
However, he never returned it so I could repair it. He never paid me
either. I should have known better when I first learned it was a
roadshow. I would be interested in producing this if you could supply
me with some credentials to assure that this is a legitimate
enterprise, and estimated payment for services and materials up front.
Cecil