jaime

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 08:51:50 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Careful - that's where Silvan sits and he suffers an occasional spell of
incontenance...

Perhaps a collection for a supply of Depends undergarments would help
him out unless that chair is waterproofed. :-)

We'll be the judge of that. Post GIFs over on
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking and we'll just have a little look see
now...

There is too much cleavage in the one photo I have of myself. I
wouldn't want to set off anyone's pacemaker. ;-)

You'll simply have to take my word for it.