Gunner

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 06:07:00 GMT, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 04:59:43 GMT, DaveB wrote:

Gunner

I have a real nice Clark (one ton) but it has hard wheels, no oil
leaks etc and runs perfect. I will be done with it in about a month.
I figure its worth about 700 bucks

btw I live in Orange county

Regards

Daveb

Thanks Dave, but where I live, hard wheeled fork lifts are called yard
ornaments unless you have a big wrecker to pull them out.

Sounds like Gunner needs to scrounge some SeBee Flight line metal.
Floor off the back yard in a landing strip and drive anything.
Surplus house ?
Martin

You know..a couple hundred square feet of PSP would be a damned nice
thing to have. Move everything out, level the entire back yard and
shop with a garden grader, lay down the PSP and then move everything
back in. It would be way cool.

Never seen any of it surplus though..I dont recall seeing any of it
outside of a military base either come to think of it.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown