Martin H. Eastburn

Gunner wrote:

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 04:59:43 GMT, DaveB wrote:

Gunner

I have a real nice Clark (one ton) but it has hard wheels, no oil
leaks etc and runs perfect. I will be done with it in about a month.
I figure its worth about 700 bucks

btw I live in Orange county

Regards

Daveb

Thanks Dave, but where I live, hard wheeled fork lifts are called yard
ornaments unless you have a big wrecker to pull them out.

Gunner

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."

Sounds like Gunner needs to scrounge some SeBee Flight line metal.
Floor off the back yard in a landing strip and drive anything.
Surplus house ?
Martin

--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn