Joseph Meehan

We will be building a new house in the next 3 months or so and I need
to pick out an HVAC system for heating, cooling, and humidity control.

I would like some direction as to the best places to read-up and get
educated on what to look for and what to look out for in choosing
system type, brand, contractor, etc.

Many thanks.

My advice is simple. Find a good local contractor and let them make the
decisions. A good contractor will not provide second rate equipment, will
not undersize or over size, but they will choose the right type of equipment
for your specific needs. They will measure and compute all the needed
information to design the distribution system and offer you choices to
tailor the job to you. They have lots of knowledge and experience that you
are not going to have. You only need to convey what you want to them.

Check with your friends and neighbors and ask if they have any
recommendations or experiences they care to share.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math