Chaos Master

In sci.electronics.repair, Jerry G. wrote:

Another great one that I have seen are the AC cords that have multiple
levels of shielding on them, and they sell for several hundreds of dollars.
The venders claim that these cords will reduce noise and distortion.

I've seen shielded cables being used for network/hardware connection on
environments where noise could happen and cause distortion to the
network.

However, shielding for AC cords is, as I understand it, useless unless
you're using the cord in a really noisy place!

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Canoas, Brazil - 29.55° S / 51.11° W / GMT-
2h / 15m

"He [Babya] is like the Energizer Bunny of hopeless newsgroup
posting....or should that be Energizer bBunny"
- "ceed" on alt.comp.freeware, 24/1/2005

(to some groups: Yes, I use Windows and MS Office. So what?)