Stormin Mormon

When I had some floor up a couple weeks ago, it looked like it had about 1/8
inch of fiberglass on top of the tarpaper, or whatever was nailed to the
bottom of the floor joists. I'm not expecting to find much insullation up
there.

Yes, I do ahve a credit card. And maybe if I have insullation, I'll have
less credit card debt.

Thanks for the good thoughts.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Nehmo Sergheyev" wrote in message
- Stormin Mormon -
I live in a "mobile home" in NYS. With zero degrees outside, I've got
icicles hanging down the sides of my trailer. Lost heat.

The roof domes up a little bit, in the center. Hmm. Airspace? Is it

possible
to get a DIY cellulose blower, and pump in a couple bags of fluff to
insulate the roof?

- Nehmo -
Modern MH's already have insulation up there. You're going to have to
take a look to see what kind of space is left. And Home Depot (probably
other places too) will lend you a blower free if you buy _any amount_ of
cellulose. Your credit card has to be good enough, though.

--
* Nehmo Sergheyev *