stevef

I would stay away from Carrier. My neighbor got one last summer and has had
nothing but trouble.

Check out Better Business Bureau site-there seemed to be a lot of negatives
about Carrier.

Too bad. They used to be a really good unit.

I think Trane is a pretty good unit, but I'm sure there are others just as
good, or maybe better.

wrote in message
We will be building a new house in the next 3 months or so and I need to
pick out an HVAC system for heating, cooling, and humidity control.

I would like some direction as to the best places to read-up and get
educated on what to look for and what to look out for in choosing system
type, brand, contractor, etc.

Many thanks.