4-LOM

Default cat5 modules and faceplates

Screwfix do standard CAT 5 stuff which is pretty cheap. The only thing
I couldn't get from them was an ISDN terminated RJ45 module. Can't
find them at CPC, Maplins, or any of my usual computer suppliers
either. They seem to be pretty rare these days as most ppl are either
still stuck on analogue dial up or have been lucky enough to get ADSL
or cable. Anyone got any ideas?

Not at the moment. I'll have a look though. Why not make one, its only
a resistor across an RJ45, (can't remember what size or which pins
though, rather unhelpfully)

It's OK, I've found them at netshop.co.uk which was mentioned in a
enough of doing things myself for now. Heresy!