Mark & Juanita

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 09:19:00 -0500, Tom Watson wrote:

.... snip

Yabbut yer in Canuckistan, where people treat each other more nicer.
It's sorta like Minnesota (the Stepford State), only more Norther.

Around here a lot of the folks who work at HD look like they were
hired to keep them from hanging around the parking lot and mugging
people.

So you actually *see* clerks in HD? I see checkout people and every once
in a while, if I turn my head quickly enough, I will see an orange apron
scurrying around the corner of an aisle (they must be shy and customers
scare them). But clerks, can't say I've seen a live one in a while.

Got a kid with purple hair and more metal stuck in his body than yer
average junk yard - and the only reason I can figure for him working
in the plumbing section is that he's got plumbers cleavage from
wearing his pants so low.

Well, for a while they were advertising that many of their clerks were
experienced in the trades. Maybe they equate plumber's cleavage with
plumber's experience.

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 (webpage)

The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety

Army General Richard Cody