Default Cyclone comparison

Hello folks, Am planning on a new cyclone this spring. Trying to decide
between three 2HP versions; Oneida, Penn State, and Grizzly. Any
opinions? I am not brand loyal to anything. I just use what works. I
pretty much have my piping plan worked out. The main tools we use are
the bandsaw, lathe, and scrollsaw. Plus sanding our projects. Leaning
towards the Penn State (bigger impeller). The Oneida seems pretty
expensive (I know they help you plan etc but that part is pretty well
done). Griz is unknown but I have several of their items and they work
well for a fair price. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch,
Guy