Eric R Snow

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 14:03:18 -0500, "Joe"
wrote:

The one-pass tool will do front side and backside deburring in one shot.
I've seen them in action, and they do work.
Unsure of cost.

I know these work well on flat or almost flat surfaces, but he is doing the
drilling in a rathe small tube. These devices don't really work well in
those circumstances.

Joe, I disagree. Im my experience the cogsdill burraway tools work
well when deburring holes that go into or out of a curved surface. In
fact, my first experienvc with these tools was using them to deburr
holes in tubing.
ERS