Gunner

On 28 Jan 2005 20:39:07 -0800, "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote:

Don't take this wrong Gunner (stuff follows me home too...lots of it)
but have you ever considered what will need to happen if you EVER HAVE
TO MOVE?

Ill have one hell of a yard sale, followed by an auction, and then a
big dump run.

Take my advice and keep that possibility in mind....I never thought I
would have to move either and the first of many moves was a heck of a
shock.

I understand and agree.

Thirty years later, I still mourn much of the stuff I lost in that
first move. Never have been able to replace it.

The same holds true with a fire etc. Which is why Ive been trading Up
to better and better machines, my goal being have a few of the Best
for when I retire. The fun is doing the hunting, finding and
scrounging.

If I die before then..then the next of kin will have to deal with it.

Gunner

TMT

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."