Gunner

On 28 Jan 2005 12:57:05 -0800, wrote:

Anyone need a gas fired heat treating/melting oven? Commerical grade,
about 18"x18" x 20" deep? Free to a good home. Located in Costa Mesa
California. Includes the burners, regulators etc etc

Im glad to see that somone got the EDM and Tree CNC mill..I really
didnt want to have to move them....

Gunner, I'll happily take the furnace. I'm also the one getting the
Tree CNC mill, but, just to be clear, I'll have to see about the EDM
machine. My little two car garage is starting to look too much like you
back yard, which shouldn't be a suprise because most of the tools have
came from your yard...

When I talked to George he said the EDM machine had about a 3'x3'
footprint, which I can wedge into my shop, but if it's much bigger than
that I just can't fit it in, especially with the Tree.

There's a couple of things that will decide it for me... The ideal
would be to find a inexpensive shop somewhere in Orange County, or
Nearby.

(I plan on starting a more serious search in a week or two, but while
I'm on the topic, any one know a good shop space, or willing to rent
part of their warehouse? I'm looking for something in the range of a
two-to-six car garage, to be used for blacksmithing & fabrication
mostly, with a little bit of machining. It'll be for hobby use at
first, but I'll be building a small business out of it...)

Did you ask Tho about renting some shop space in his building, last
night? Im sure he is hungry enough to do so. Adding another Conex
would go a long way to making room for you.

Gunner

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."