Swingman

"Silvan" wrote in message

HD. The two stores are about 90% identical merchandise/price wise. The
layouts are different, and that's annoying. I'd rather shop at the one
where I know how to find stuff, and for me, that's Lowe's. I almost never
bother to drive a bit further up the street to HD. It's not that I hate
HD, but I do feel like their store is pretty much superfluous. Lowe's is
closer, familiar, and 90% identical. Oh, and it's blue, not orange. I
hate orange.

Here in my neck of the woods, Lowe's is cleaner, much more organized, less
busy, and you are more likely to hear English over the PA.

Home Depot is the exact opposite, but closer, and, since I have both a
commercial and individual HD account, I rarely go elsewhere.

Besides, Lowe's, thus far, is also the ONLY place in the world I've been,
including the UK and Europe, where my Visa business debit card will simply
NOT work without ten minutes hassle ... go figure.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04