Jaime

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 01:49:58 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

Do you have some theological objection to speaking the truth? This guy
sucks so much they need to modify the OED and put his name into the
definition of the word. The only way he could possibly suck more would be
if the whole mess had been black walnut, and someone had paid him to take
it, and some little ol' widder wimminz had given him $50,000 worth of
industrial iron for free to get it out of her barn and make more room for
her cats.

I am sorry but I will not and can not say anything to anyone I do not
wish to say.

I'm a beginning woodworker and enjoy the hobby very much. I came here
to learn more because since highschool have always enjoyed working
with my hands and love the way wood feels in my hands when I am making
something with it. I love the way it smells when I am cutting it and
I enjoy the pride I feel when I have made something nice by my own
hand that I can use for myself or sell or give to friends.

I can find a Yahoo woodworking group to join.
Sorry to have offended you.