Gunner

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:01:23 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

It may be their job to do so objectivly...but their review read like
it was written by Michael Moore. So much for what passes for
objectivity, huh?

They aren't trying to be objective. They're trying to be accurate. And
they've probably nailed the market identifiers for this one dead-nutz, based
on the subject, size, cover illustration, and treatment.

It isn't a political tract or analysis. It's a heads-up for booksellers that
will help them identify potential buyers. Did they get something wrong?

Yes they got virtually all of it wrong. And they used the buzzwords
fo the Left to do it.

Gunner

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."