Tety Garf

I have tried one of them with a very poor result, perhaps what I had wasn't
the right Watt? Given the size of the room plus kitchen I think
that I might have to go for an oil filled radiator with timer.
However, I am very grateful for your answer.

Many thanks,

TG

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I have no experience with that heater. The one I do have (and really like)
is a ceramic one. Little back box with a fan and air filter in the back.
Really pumps out heat, and supposed to be more energy efficient than the
filament types.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Tety Garf" wrote in message
I need to buy an electric heater, my need is to warm up fast a medium
size room adjacent to the kitchen,
at any time when I come from work and central heating is off. I have
found a convector heatere Longhi HCA 530 FTS
which seems to offer the option of a fan for initial heating.

Has any of you seen review or own this appliance, I'd like to know
about noise and
reliability in general.

Many thank in advance.

TG