TURTLE

"Dick" LeadWinger wrote in message
I want to replace my Day/Night gaspack with a dual-fuel heat pump.
Carrier makes one called the Infinity 13 Packaged Dual Fuel Heat Pump,
and Bryant make an identical one called the Evolution Model 674B. I
had the Bryant dealer out here today for an estimate. Although he is
aware of the Evolution, he has never seen one and doesn't have any
information on it. He was going to call me back after he talked to
the factory. Haven't heard anything back yet. Has anyone else
actually seen/installed one of these two? Or are these companies like
Microsoft where they announce products way ahead of time? I really
don't want to be a beta tester.

This is Turtle.

No But here you go.

http://www.bryant.com/corp/details/0...TI8381,00.html