Mary Fisher

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

I hate filter coffee made by all the machines I've ever tried, after the
first cup when it's very fresh. Espresso is the Devil's work.

Errr, why?

Because to my palate it tastes awful. I should have said that "in my
opinion
it's the Devil's work" :-)

Never go to Italy then.

I've no desire to ... haven't seen everything here yet :-)

Although of course, coffee there is somewhat in a different league to
the dishwater served in most places in the UK.

I bow to your greater experience! We don't drink it unless we make it.

Except, for politeness, I sometimes force down that which our Italian
neighbours make.

Cappucino after mid morning is frowned upon, IME.

Don't like that either.

But it's a personal thing.

Mary