DaveB

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:21:17 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:35:10 -0800, Grant Erwin
wrote:

jtaylor wrote:

"Gunner" wrote
I just picked up another desirable item

Ok, I'm tired of this.

Just how many machines DO you have - could you show us a list?

Something like x small mills, y big mills, z shapers, etcetera?

ROTFKMAO! If you get a list like that out of Gunner I'll be *amazed*.
No way that guy knows what he's got!! You have simply *got* to go see
his back yard. I've seen some guys with scrounge-itis, but this guy
is THE CHAMP. Lives in dry central California so he doesn't get a lot
of rusting which is good because he'd need a sizable small warehouse to
store the contents of his back yard properly!

Wish there were more like him .. I'll be dropping him off some of Ernie's
fabled free welding rod this spring on my way to LA! Maybe I'll shoot a pic
when I get down there ..

GWE

Blush....ah...I had to rent a warehouse a couple months ago...

I trade out Stuff for 5000 sq feet of oilfield warehouse with a 5 ton
overhead crane and easy access.
Btw...a guy on your way bought the lil Lorch lathe, and if you have a
pickup, you might make some gas money on your way back north
delivering it to him. I think he is in the Sacromento area. And of
course..you get full and free access to the Piles of Stuff while you
are here.

Ive got to go to Lancaster next week and pick up:
Baker mills
Nichols mills
11" Logan and lots of extra parts (will part it out..several collet
closers, turrets and whatnot)
Kalamazoo bandsaw (gonna keep that one..will have others up for sale)
Bead blasting cabinet a bit bigger than mine, will sell mine
Tap disintergrater (will use that for a years rent at the warehouse
and I get to use it G))

I also will be picking up in Santa Ana
Airco 300 mig welder, minty and complete (3 ph....anyone need a NICE
commercial mig machine?)
Weiler turret lathe, minty (5C, with tooling)
Lincoln portable mig (135?)
Near new 36" x 48" blast cabinet with collector and guns and
consumables
I traded that stuff for the Sizouka horizontal/vertical mill that Id
advertised for a while...

In the warehouse at the moment is...
14" Logan lathe
Gorton 016-A miller with vise and full set of collets, ready to cut
chips
Eldorado gundrill
Several commercial air compressors
Kaeser screw compresser (15hp)
3 Boyer Shultz surface grinders (cheap project machines..very
rebuildable)
11" Logan turret lathe, running sweetly
several 220 single phase welders, Lincoln and Century..all excellent
another tap disintergrator, never been powered up, rough..belongs to
Leigh at MarMachine
Materials racks (pyramid style, 7' tall, double sided, 9 layers per
side, 2 complete sets
(2) Strohm 15mm screw machines. Minty plus with accessories and bar
feeders
A bunch of drill presses and parts for Sears, and import presses
Other stuff that I cant think of at the moment..
Oh..about 100 cans of GE potting compound if anyone wants some..free,
expired dates, still seem to work fine. small, pints and quarts
Several gallons of epoxy primers
Zaggar automatic drilling unit and Emerson singlephase to 3 phase
converter VFD to run it.
Hobart Cybertig 2 500 DCS welder with plasma welding torch and console
(tig, stick plasma) 500 amp, 3 phase. Runs nice...
older Pexto 52" stomp shear converted to hydraulic
Newer Pexto 52" hydraulic shear, runs Great! 220 Single phase (16 ga?)

This of course does not include the Stuff at home, or in my lil home
shop...

I really need a pneumatic tired soft ground forklift and some pallet
racks.

Backyard....or where it used to be....

Ive got a ****load of mold heater cartridges NOS, commercial photo
electric units, shrink wrapping line heaters, transporters and a
couple complete in the box Allen Bradly conveyer line controller
systems with video monitors, plcs, and spares.

Anyone need any Horton air clutches, brakes and rebuild kits, plus
torque saftey clutches? 3 Ph electric motors? Right angle drives?
V, timing and transmission belts (3000+)? Sheaves and bushings?
(Browning and Martin)

Thats just a sample of the Stuff in the back yard....

Almost everything is for sale at the right price..which may be more or
less than what you would expect..some of the stuff may even be free...

Hummmm think 5000 sq feet is enough?

Gunner

This message does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either
myself, my company, my friends, or my cat; Don't quote me on that;
Don't quote me on anything; All rights reserved; You may distribute
this message freely but you may not make a profit from it; Terms are
subject to change without notice; Illustrations are slightly enlarged
to show detail; Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is
unintentional and purely coincidental; Do not remove this disclaimer
under penalty of law; Hand wash only, Tumble dry on low heat; Do not
bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle; Your mileage may vary; No
substitutions allowed; Offer good for a limited time only; This
message is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted;
Caveat emptor; Message is provided "as is" without any warranties;
Reader assumes full responsibility; An equal opportunity message; No
shoes, no shirt, no message; Quantities are limited while supplies
last; If any defects are discovered, do not attempt to read them
yourself, but return to an authorized service center; Read at your own
risk; Parental advisory - explicit lyrics; Text may contain explicit
materials some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is
advised; Keep away from sunlight; Keep away from pets and small
children; Limit one-per-family please; No money down; No purchase
necessary; You need not be present to win; Some assembly required;
Batteries not included; Instructions are included; Action figures
sold separately; No preservatives added; Slippery when wet; Safety
goggles may be required during use; Sealed for your protection, Do not
read if safety seal is broken; Call before you dig; Not liable for
damages arising from use or misuse; For external use only; If rash,
irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading; Read
only with proper ventilation; Avoid extreme temperatures and store in
a cool dry place; Keep away from open flames; Avoid contact with eyes
and skin and avoid inhaling fumes; Do not puncture, incinerate, or
store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit; Do not place near a flammable or
magnetic source; Smoking this message could be hazardous to your
health; Reading is addictive; No salt, MSG, artificial color or
flavoring added; If ingested, do not induce vomiting, and if symptoms
persist, consult a physician; May cause drowsiness, alcohol may
intensify this effect; Read with food; Use caution when operating
a car or dangerous machinery; Possible penalties for early withdrawal;
Offer valid only at participating sites; Slightly higher west of the
Rockies; Allow four to six weeks for delivery; Must be 18 to read;
Objects in mirror are closer than they appear; Use of this message is
governed by the terms and conditions of the Bank and Messageholder
Agreement received by the Messageholder. Message remains the property
of the Bank and must be returned on request. Disclaimer does not cover
misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic
eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect,
damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or
unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or
altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts,
sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in
this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or
taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item,
falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or
projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets,
shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of
X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.); Other
restrictions may apply; Contest ends 12-31-2001.To prevent damage, feel the film continuously during the showing. Do not
rewind after the last showing. Return all filmparts around their proper reels,
thank you.

Gunner

I have a real nice Clark (one ton) but it has hard wheels, no oil
leaks etc and runs perfect. I will be done with it in about a month.
I figure its worth about 700 bucks

btw I live in Orange county

Regards

Daveb