Dundonald

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On 28 Jan 2005 13:25:02 -0800, "Dundonald"
wrote:

Evening,

can someone please help this numpty. I'm looking at a diagram of

my
property inside the leasehold papers. I'm looking to confirm which
boundary wall I am responsible for. I can see what look like small

T's
coming off of boundary lines. Can someone confirm this would

indicate
where responsibility lies? For example, if the T comes off the
boundary line and in to my property this would indicate my
responsiblity?

Cheers.

Yes it does.

That's very interesting.

Our deed plans don't show such marks. The text says that the fences

are the
shared responsibility of adjoining neighbours.

As it happens we haven't any problems at the moment and since we'd

rather
have fences as we want them we've replaced them. But I can see that

it could
be a problem for some ... the marks are ideal. When did they begin to

be
used?

Don't know exactly but the date on my leasehold paper is 1981.