Rob Stokes

Jamie, just tell JOAT to pull his damned tongue out of his cheek, to get off
his butt and to welcome you to the rec... (he's harmless, seriously!)

To tell me I suck, after I post a smug post as I did is a compliment (to
me). The more "you suck"'s I get, the better I did.

....And I think I dun good!

Rob

--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"Jaime" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:07:17 -0500, (J T)
wrote:

Fri, Jan 28, 2005, 12:16am
(Jaime) puts out:
That is some nice looking wood. :-)

If you're going to stick arond here, you're going to have to be
respectful.

Now, apologize for what you said, and tell the guy he sucks.

I will consider that after I read the FAQ for this newsgroup. If there
is one could someone point me in that direction please. Thanks.