Unisaw A100

Mark Howell wrote:
How are the faces attached to a Biesemeyer fence? I don't
see any obvious screws going through the face, at least not
in the couple of pictures that I've seen.

They are attached with self tapping machine screws and
covered with laminate.

I'da thought after all these years someone at Biesemeyer or
Delta would have come to their senses but really neither
company is focused on making anything better, just making
the same thing over and over until the competition stomps
them through the floor.

(looks around, wonders, "why everybody looking at me like
that?")

UA100, who thinks the new Chiwanese fence on the new
Chiwanese Delta WantSaBeAUnisaw actually looks like someone
has been thinking about it...