Sunworshipper

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 01:03:22 GMT, "Aaron P. Fagan"
wrote:

The great thing about handcuff keys is that its not illegal to posess one. I
t is only illegal to use a handcuff to aid escape under police custody.

Have the key hidden at the back of the belt is something I will also have
available soon. The only problem is, that if someone is performing a
handcuff escape on stage, they are going to have audience members come up a
nd search them. The chances of that key not being found, are slim to none.
The belt buckly key is hidden in an obvious place. Making it perfect.

Best,
Aaron

Hmmm was that Fagan or Faben that snuck into our condo and tried to
rape one of my room mates before I almost killed him? BTW the cops
always double lock the cuffs with me. And we don't need no stinkin
key. Seriously , your going to have to make them yourself I would
think. What is this, the 4th attempt to get us to make them for you?

Sorry, but don't pick me out of the crowd.