KissHanksAss

"DN B" wrote in message
'I posted over in alt.hvac expecting (more like - DEMANDING) help. What
did I get? I got my ass flamed, thats what I got. '

Over in Alt.HVAC, you will find many fine examples of hvac servicemen
who represent the darkside of the Trade ; they resent a HO coming to
'their little nest' of a newsgroup .

No Davey boy we are professionals, and the group was set up for
professionals working in the trade, and not for Home Owners or Hacks like
you!

Their attitude gives consumers something to be gravely concerned about ,
and, a nightmare thinking that someone like them might be assigned to fix
their furnace.

Better someone like them than you Asshole! It has been proven time and time
again that you give dangerous advice and you have no idea about the trade!

Frankly, a HO has every right to be cautious when a serviceman comes
out -- the entire service industry is filled with Immoralists having
defeatist attitudes.

We are immoral because we tell you to "**** off"? And tell the world about
your hack work!