Arch

Hi Lyn, "....modest price far exceeds its utility" ....typo or damning
with faint praise? After your's & George's posts,
I bet there will be a run on them at L.V.

I know you both sigh and await another of my 'not quite as good
thrifts'. For the generosity deprived. I find sharpened small engine
valves make good scrapers for getting into far away places. Their
hardened stems also make good burnishers, but if anyone grinds the
stems, make sure they aren't sodium filled.

Ron, What is different about Reg's scraper? Should I try to make one?

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter