Dave Hinz

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 15:31:25 -0500, Backlash wrote:
I live in Eastern NC, and 40 foot seaworthy containers can be had for
$1,800. Rent on one here is $80 a month. $75 local delivery. I did not go
this route, due to the tilting required for moving the containers. Not good
for tall machine tools. They also sell trailers for $800 to $!,400, for
shoddy to decent condition.

OK, so a semi trailer is cheaper, _and_ more portable than a shipping
container, am I getting this right? So, should I just buy a trailer or
two for shop space? Other than the height issue of getting things in there,
is there a drawback?