Gunner

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:03:21 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

Great review from a leftist run organization. How about posting some
readers reviews or from other less biased sources?

You apparently don't know what _Publisher's Weekly_ is. It's not a political
organization. It's a market review for booksellers. Their object is to
identify who the likely market is for a book,

It may be their job to do so objectivly...but their review read like
it was written by Michael Moore. So much for what passes for
objectivity, huh?

I couldnt put in more political buzzwords and intent if I tried.

Gunner

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."