Grant Erwin

jtaylor wrote:

"Gunner" wrote
I just picked up another desirable item

Ok, I'm tired of this.

Just how many machines DO you have - could you show us a list?

Something like x small mills, y big mills, z shapers, etcetera?

ROTFKMAO! If you get a list like that out of Gunner I'll be *amazed*.
No way that guy knows what he's got!! You have simply *got* to go see
his back yard. I've seen some guys with scrounge-itis, but this guy
is THE CHAMP. Lives in dry central California so he doesn't get a lot
of rusting which is good because he'd need a sizable small warehouse to
store the contents of his back yard properly!

Wish there were more like him .. I'll be dropping him off some of Ernie's
fabled free welding rod this spring on my way to LA! Maybe I'll shoot a pic
when I get down there ..

GWE