Gideon

Tekkie wrote
Would you tell some person who you have no idea of their abilities how
to diagnose and repair a complex brake repair over the net?

===================

Nope. But I wouldn't treat him as an idiot just because he may not
have the experience or the training which I have. I've done my own
brake work for over 40 years and I've never hired anybody to do the
work for me. And I've NEVER done a bad brake job. I've also offered
advice to anybody who wants to do their own brake work. If they
appear incompetent, then I advise them to farm out the work. If they
appear reasonably competent, then I offer them my tools, books,
advice and assistance. I enjoy helping people; you appear to
enjoy acting like a smug asshole. To each his own.

Gideon